STORAGE/WORKSHOP/WAREHOUSE SPACE - Weymouth
To Let - Available
Unit 4.3 Courtyard Business Centre
Property ID: C.6507-4.3LL
£850 PCM plus VAT
OLD LIBRARY HOUSE • 4 DEAN PARK CRESCENT • BOURNEMOUTH BH1 1LY
TELEPHONE: 01202 551 821 • FAX: 01202 557 310 • DX 7614 BOURNEMOUTH
ALSO AT BRIGHTON
Ellis and Partners Ltd No. 04669426.
Ellis and Partners (Bournemouth) Ltd No. 6522485. Ellis and Partners (Brighton) Ltd No. 6522566
Registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: 4 Dean Park Crescent, Bournemouth, Dorset BH1 1LY
- Unit 4.3 Courtyard Business Centre, Lynch Lane, Weymouth , DT4 9DN
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Forming part of the multi use Courtyard Business Centre, with full height vehicle access doors is suitable for storage, workshop or other business use
Unit 4.3 has an electric roller shutter.
Entrance and personal door to side
The unit measures approx. 4.3m x 15.0m
Available on a simple flexible licence at a rental of £850 plus VAT per month, payable monthly in advance. There is no deposit required. The rentals are fully inclusive of rates and services.
There is an initial reservation fee of £300 plus VAT
VIEWING AND FURTHER DETAILS
By arrangement with Ellis and Partners through whom all negotiations are to be conducted
VIEWING AND FURTHER DETAILS
By arrangement with Ellis and Partners through whom all negotiations are to be conducted.
The Agents for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of , an offer or a contract. (2) All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or Vendor. (3) None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representatives of fact. (4) Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. (5) The Vendor does not make or give and neither the Agents nor any person in their employ has any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
These particulars are issued on a strictly Private & Confidential basis and on condition that the information given is for private use of the recipient
and any professional adviser consulted by the recipient and, further, that any information contained within these Particulars is not divulged to third
parties. To comply with the Property Misdescriptions Act of 1991 these Particulars are intended only as a guide and must not be relied upon as
statement of fact, your attention is drawn to the following important notice.
- In compliance with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 these particulars are prepared for the guidance only of prospective
purchasers, they are intended to give a fair overall description of the property or premises concerned but are not intended to constitute
part of an offer or a contract.
- Any information contained herein (whether in the text, plans or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as
being a statement or representation of fact.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition or otherwise or that any services
or facilities are in good working order.
- Any photographs appearing in this brochure may not show all the property and show only certain aspects of the property at the time
when the photographs were taken. Certain aspects of the property may have changed since these photographs were taken, it should
not be assumed that the property remains precisely as depicted in these photographs. Furthermore, no assumption should be made in
respect of parts of the property, which are not shown in the photographs.
- Any measurements, areas or distances referred to herein are approximate only.
- Where there is reference in these particulars to the fact that alterations have been carried out or that a particular use is made of a part
of the property, this is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation or other consents have been
obtained. Any intending purchaser must verify these matters.
- Any statements regarding Leasehold Interests have been prepared with due diligence but we will not necessarily have had sight of
original legal documentation. It will be the responsibility of the intended lessee or purchaser to confirm that these details are correct
with the vendors or landlord’s legal representatives.
- Descriptions of the property are inevitably subjective and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and
not by way of a statement of fact.
You should be aware that the Code of Practice on Commercial Leases in England and Wales strongly recommends that you seek
professional advice from a qualified surveyor, solicitor or licensed conveyancer before agreeing or signing a business tenancy
The code is available via the website www.commercialleasecodeew.co.uk
Call today to discuss your property needs on 01202 551 821 for Commercial, 01202 552 236 for Residential or 01273 771 393 for Brighton